IMPROVING THE USE OF THE CURRENT TOOLSET BY MAXIMISING RESOURCES
Benefit from an independent, expert and informed perspective. Our Technical Review service is fully flexible and can be applied to any sector so you can be fully confident about results that will add value to your business.
We will examine your IT Service Management solutions and assess the quality, scope and performance against a check list of pre-determined criteria. Areas might include: Business, ITIL® Process Requirements, Volumetrics, RAID, Methodology and Documentation, Solution and Design, Data and Integration, Non-Functional Design and Security.
HOW WE DELIVER THIS
HERE’S WHAT WE TYPICALLY ANALYSE AND EVALUATE
Our technical review is fully tailored to your set of service management toolsets – whether they are ITSM, ITOM, Workload Automation, etc.
- Traceability of the IT Service Management solution to your requirements
- Selection and use of technology to manage services
- Impacts to existing IT Service Management capacity
- Non-functional characteristics including performance, availability, scalability, resilience
- Software licensing impacts (where relevant)
- Technical risks and mitigation strategies
We capture and document core findings in a detailed technical review report that can be shared with key stakeholders and decision makers to accurately reflect the current state of your IT Service Management service. We also share where there are gaps and options to improve the delivery of Services which makes sure you’re getting the most out of your technology environment.
Find out more about the benefits we can bring to your business.